– John? I mean uh, excuse me random stranger?
– What do you want?
– I have amnesia. I mean… what’s amnesia?
– Jack, what the fuck are you doing?
– Jack? Is that your name?
– You just said my name a couple seconds ago.
– Wait, wait John I think the amnesia is getting worse.
– It doesn’t work like that.
– Sorry, just forgot how to talk for a second there.
– That’s it. I refuse to participate any further.
– Are you… No–don’t let him get to you, John.
– (licks arm) Am I clifford the big red dog on pbs at 9 am?
– This is such bullshit. You don’t have amnesia.
– Am I–roof roof–remembering your extramarital affair with Jenny?
– (nervously) I told you that in confidence.
– Are you going to play along with the amnesia I may or may not have?
– (exasperated) Someone, help. I think my dog clifford the big red dog might have amnesia.